Miyerkules, Disyembre 17, 2014

Buses

Hello everyone!


Good day!


Hey, hey, hey I am back!

Yeah, I know it's been ages and I am sorry. I am really adjusting to all the mommy duties and now finally I'm getting used to it. So, am I forgiven? Say yes. :)


Well, what's new? Nothing much.

Oh yeah, there is something to share about living east of Manila. I've been living in Rizal since 1985 on and off and one thing is constant the G-Liner buses. I studied in Sta. Mesa and during my time the LRT 2 was not yet constructed so we rely on these buses, I actually call these bus Gapang Liner (G stands for Gapang, peace out) especially those times that I left home late and my first class is 7.30am haha!

Lately, like 3 or 4 years ago some other buses appeared from nowhere and providing more choices for passengers. They are big helped during rush hours. Call me loyal to these buses, even with the other choices and added feature offered by other buses like wifi I still choose to wait for G-liner buses. Why? For one, I grew up seeing them and to be honest some of the drivers and conductors that I met in passing while in college some decade ago ( I know, i know I am old haha, guilty much di ba?) still works for the company. The benefits must be good for them to stay that long. Why am I writing about this? I am happy with the service over the years, FYI I never got a free ride in all of those years. The fact that a lot of people were able to reached home safely in all those years says something about their company.

Photo from Google/ G-Liner bus Cainta bound

G-Liner bus Quiapo bound (photo from Google)





This is not a paid ad for the said bus company.
I am just one happy customer :) !

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento