Lunes, Enero 19, 2015

Food Trip in Baguio

Hi everyone!


Good morning!


Baguio is the known for being the summer capital of the Philippines we all know the reason for that and it is for the cold bed weather. Given a chance to live here hindi ako tatanggi. I love the weather here. Swear!

Since this is going to be the last part of that Baguio series let me share the food that my family enjoyed during our stay.

A dessert haven with the family at Visco's Restaurant and Cake Shop along Session Road.




4 cheese pizza

Strawberry shortcake, one of the best I've tasted

Strawberry Vinegrette
 
Blueberry Cheesecake, yum, yum, yum!

 This cafe is located in Camp John Hay.







 And this is what I had for breakfast the last day we were in Baguio:

Tonkatsu with rice

Enseymada for dessert
Other in between meals is Jollibee and Mc Donalds since I have Ashaya to feed, as if naman papayag sya na hindi kami dun mag take out haha!

Well, hope you liked my Baguio escapades until next time.
Is December too soon?
I have plans of making this a yearly thing with my family. :)

Have a fruitful week ahead guys!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento