Miyerkules, Mayo 21, 2014

Food trip of the week : Creamy penne in tuna and pesto sauce

Hi everyone!

Good morning!

One of the things that I really love doing is to cook, maybe it has something to do with my Batanguena roots? I don't know, but what I know is I love to eat, and I know good food!

Last weekend, I cooked this recipe I saw in the internet last month, The1st time I tried cooking this was on a weekend sleepover at my Nanay's place which turned out to be too oily, I guess I got a bit excited adding the olive oil.

This time, I tried to follow the steps and skip the olive oil.

Ingredients:

500g                 Ideal Penne pasta Gourmet Penne Macaroni
1 pouch            Clara Ole' Cheesy Pesto
1 can                Century tuna (in vegetable oil or hot and spicy)
1 can                SM Bonus mushroom (stems and pieces)
1 250ml            Nestle All Purpose Cream
1 head              garlic
1 medium         onion

Procedure:

1. Cook pasta according to package instruction. Drain. Set aside.
2. Heat pan, using tuna's oil saute' garlic until golden, add onion.
3. Add tuna, cook for a minute or two.
4. Add mushroom cook for about 2 minutes then add Clara Ole' Cheesy Pesto.
5. Mix in Nestle All Purpose Cream let it simmer for a minute.
6. Pour into pasta, mix and serve.
7. Makes 2-4 servings.

Optional:

Serve with garlic bread.


Creamy penne in tuna and pesto sauce

2 komento: