Biyernes, Mayo 16, 2014

TGIS!

Hi everyone!

Good morning!

Don't you love Saturday? I do, obvious much ba?

I had lunch with Bhadz Maru (my neighbor/friend) at Mc Donalds in Strata 100.We had to rush kasi we both have an hour lang to catch up. Hope to see more of you Bhadz, thanks again for granting one of my life's little wish. :)

Later today we have an appointment with Ashaya's pediatrician. She's with us since I gave birth to a 6 1/2 month old baby. Yes, you read it right. My Ashaya is a preemie, she stayed in the incubator for 2 weeks just to complete the 7 months other than that, she's healthy except for the common cough and colds that kids normally have as part of growing up.

I hope to see my college BFF/kumare later today, a balikbayan. I recall sitting next to her during Accounting exams kasi ang henya nya dun sobra! I know it's hard for her to find time to meet up since her vacation is limited ang hirap manage ng time, you wanted to see everyone pero with your limited time struggle talaga. We've been friends for a long time now, 18 years? Tagal na pala, parang kelan lang kami umattend ng "Hataw sa tag-araw para sa Mindanao, I think that is our first ever gimik together, kasunod ng madaming madami pa. Excited ako, sana mag push ito.

Have a  productive weekend everyone!

Keep safe.

Life is a journey, hit or miss enjoy it!

Life goes on....


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento