Martes, Mayo 6, 2014

Sleepy nights....

Hi there.

Good morning! Working night shifts has its ups and downs. The UP side will be the night differential that I will get on pay day (meaning I will be getting paid more for not sleeping at night)...and that will mean I will have extra cash..

DOWN side? You cannot give in when your eyes starts to close on their own, there is a possibility that the guard on duty will caught you or your boss will give you a paper and file an NTE (notice to explain) lol.

I had my share of those times, it is an everyday struggle for me. As in every single work night!

For those of you who is on a regular day job, I know the struggle will be waking up every morning specially if you sleep late the night before? The scene will like literally dragging yourself out of bed! Then, having to face the morning waiting for a ride and the usual metro traffic.

Oh well, it will always be this way unless your workplace is a jog away from where you live, it will be great.

For all of us who do not....this is life.

And life goes on....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento