Biyernes, Mayo 9, 2014

Looking forward to the weekend!

Hi everyone!

Good morning!

It was a longgggg night for me here at work, literally. Someone need to think of ways to kill time. It was a great thing I have this blog to keep me awake. Lols :)

I am so looking forward to the weekend and I don't mind working extra time. We will be spending our weekend with my MIL and SIL (mother-in-law and sister-in-law) in Batangas. The last time we were there was last December spending the New year. See? It's just 2 1/2 hours away from Manila but it seems far di ba? Time and budget need to meet first. :)

Maybe you are wondering why there are no photos in this blog? Ahem, I am still saving for a decent camera.
The mobile phone that I was using (courtesy of husband) is no help at all, I am just a simple call and text person never a techy one. Although I admire gadgets, I am not pressured to have them. Di bale na wala ako bonggang phone, wag lang malubog sa utang ang peg ko!

I will try to post some pictures using hubby's phone on our weekend getaway. (Fingers crossed).

In the meantime, let us all enjoy the weekend.

Keep safe everyone!

And life must go on...

1 komento: