Biyernes, Hunyo 13, 2014

Pixie haircut

Hi everyone!

Good morning!

New haircut, new beginnings? Do you agree? What's your say?

No need for argument. It will depend on what the person feels at that particular moment. If she feels the need to changed her hairstyle? I say, for no particular reason? Go for it! Personally, it's one way to beat the summer heat although nung teenager pa ako (matanda na kasi ako ngayon, haha) from time to time I will really have my hair super short (kahit hindi bagay) kapag sobrang happy ako or kapag bigo just so people will know na bawal ako biruin kasi may pinagdadaanan. Emo lang.

As a mommy, we play different roles in our everyday lives. So yesterday, I considered myself a top rank hair stylist and gave Ashaya her 2nd major haircut (yes, ginawa ko expirement ang buhok ng anak ko, buti maayos ang kinalabasan). I cut her a hair like the famous pixie haircut and it turned out great as she look younger, like 6 months old haha.

Which got me thinking that when she was just 6 month old, we call her "Kambo" kasi nga konti lang hair nya. By the way the haircut was inspired with the Tinkerbell backpack that she got as a gift. (Thank you sa sponsor!)

Tinkerbell as inspiration for the pixie haircut


Her hair before the haircut, posing next to her Batang may laban milk..Bonakid!

Ashaya's new haircut


Wondering, how will I look like if I try this haircut. naku, hayaan na natin yun parang hindi kaaya-aya Haha...
 




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento