Huwebes, Hunyo 26, 2014

What's in a Jollibee spaghetti that kids love?

Hi everyone!


Good morning!

On Sunday afternoons, after our short visit to my Nanay's place, it's like an unknown agreement that we would have our dinner out. Normally, we will have take-outs from Mang Inasal since it's the most convenient place near us, but recently, we will dine in to avoid cleaning na (tamad lang hehe).We would frequent at Jollibee because Ashaya loves their spaghetti and it got me thinking what's in their spaghetti that kids and adult love? I know how to cook a few dishes and also tried to experiment with my pasta sauces but then I still cannot get the taste of that sauce in their spaghetti.

It never fail to make me smile seeing Ashaya savor her spaghetti until the last strand, that includes seeing all the sauce smudge on her face. It looks so young and innocent. :)

Here's the proof:


Dad, can I touch Jollibee's face, please?

Seryoso, mabagal kasi ang nagpapakain eh haha!

Mom, more!

Quota na sa part na ito :)

Another satisfied Jollibee spaghetti customer!

In the same boat? Share!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento