Miyerkules, Hulyo 2, 2014

A year older...

Hi everyone!


Good morning!


It's July now, you know what that means?

I'm a year older, yay! Haha.. I never had issues with my age, contrary to some people I know who would deny their real age. To be honest, hindi ko maintindahan yung ganun but then again gusto nila so be it, kumbaga walang basagan ng trip.

I'm turning 35, how cool is that?

A year older, am I wiser? I hope so, been through hell and back.

No special plans on that day, in fact, I will still report for work and do my job (as usual). I have checked my leave credits and I can go on a vacation leave but I choose to reserve it for other occasion, like our anniversary?

Today, I am...

Thankful for my family -- immediate and extended.
Thankful that I have Dad and Hannah Ashaya.
Thankful to all my friends.
Thankful for the simple life that we have.
For the air that I breathe.
For the heartaches that made me a better person.
For the laughter and the tears.
For the unconditional love.
Looking forward to many more fruitful years.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento