Huwebes, Mayo 15, 2014

Little wishes

Hi everyone!

Good morning!

My voice is slowly coming back and that is good news. I was sick last weekend and to make it even worse, Ashaya and husband got infected with my virus, now we all have cough and colds. Hayyy..for a mom like me, di bale na tayo ang magkasakit wag lang ang anak natin. Sadly, we live in a less perfect world. Good thing her immune system is better than mine. So, to all the mommies out there make sure to give your kids vitamin C and let them drink lots of water kasi sobrang init talaga this summer!

Kwento, I was able to get in touch with one of my friends way back 1999. We fondly call him Bhadz. His family used to live next door, thanks to social media (Facebook to be exact). He is into photography and was really shocked to learn that he owns a camera worth a condo down payment to move in! Yaman di ba? And thanks to him, since he will not be needing his pre-loved camera, I will get it to be able to post pictures in this blog.(2 gives, see how poor I am?! LOL). I was really eyeing for a camera for so long but then obligations should come first, right? I believe this is what it looks like:

Picture courtesy of Google


So, I am really excited to this new adventure.

It was one of my life's little wishes, coming to reality.

Ang babaw ko ba? Haha, ok lang.

Simple things should make us happy, that way life will be less complicated.

And then life goes on....

2 komento: