Huwebes, Hulyo 10, 2014

Food trip of the week : Ginisang Pechay with Tokwa

Hello everyone!


Good morning!

On a weekly basis, you will find this food on our table. I consider myself being on a budget all the time, so I have to think of ways that I can bet my 100 pesos, challenge ito haha!

Ingredients :

1/2 kg          pechay (separate the stems from the leaves)
1/4 kg          pork giniling
4 pcs.          fried tokwa (I buy this cooked from the carinderia)
2 cloves       garlic (minced)
1 medium     onion (chopped)
salt and pepper to taste

Procedure:

1. Wash pechay thoroughly. Cut into serving pieces, separate the stems from the leaves.
2. In a pot, saute garlic until brown, add in onion cook until it turns white.
3. Add ground pork cooking until it turned brownish.
4. Add the tokwa cook for a minute.
5. Slowly add the pechay stems cook for 2 minutes. Do not overcooked to maintain the pechay's        crispiness, quickly add the leaves, salt and pepper. Cover the pot and turn off the heat.
6. Serve with steamed white rice.


Ginisang Pechay with Tokwa

Sorry the photo is not that clear, I've used mobile phone for easier uploading. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento