Martes, Hulyo 22, 2014

Adventure : Mr. Kimbob Korean Healthy Food at SM Foodcourt


Hi everyone!


Good morning!


We had our usual visit to the nearest SM, and been seeing this new Korean food chain for awhile now. Finally, husband and I decided to try their food. Being a food lover, we find it pleasing that they have big servings plus the fact that they serve veggie on the side is a new thing. Normally, fast food offers fried everything , that is according to my observation. Plus the fact that the food costs P99 is really worth trying, right?


   We were undecided on which to order, good thing the crew offered their best seller --- the Bibimbob!

Bibimbob



    I was not in the mood for something spicy that day so I skipped the one with kimchi and ordered the one below :

Bulgogi Jabche Dubbob

    This is the same dish as the Bibimbob except for the japchae (it's the korean version of pancit). We also had this vegetable dumpling as side dish.

Vegetable dumpling


Our food for the day..

  
   My husband did love the food although he was asking for something more spicy with that being said he was looking forward to another eating marathon at Kimbob.On my part, I found the japchae too oily and the serving too big for me, like half pa lang ang nakakain ko gusto ko na mag give-up haha! But it was all worth it given the price. :)










Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento