Martes, Agosto 19, 2014

Food Trip of the Week : Vegetable Wrap

Hello everyone!


Good morning!

Having worked as an OFW in the Middle East, there are days that me and husband will crave for some Arabic food, but there is no restaurant near our place that serves authentic Arab food. I recall that my favorite includes machboos laham/dee-ay or machboos samach, kafayif, malfoof or should I say I love all of them? I would love to cook some biryani rice at home, but I am having a hard time finding the right spices and also I need to learn how to cook it haha! The other day, I had some ground pork and mixed vegetable left over and bought some tortilla wrap add some fresh lettuce and onion and although the it is not even close to an Arabic meal, it still reminds me of the good times I had in UAE and the warm people who accommodated me for 3 years.

Vegetable Wrap

To the people in Delma who were like a family to me...this food is for you.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento