Biyernes, Agosto 29, 2014

Virtual Bottle Fun with Coca-Cola

Hi everyone!


Good morning!

It's everywhere....in sari-sari stores, hypermarket, grocery. It's there!

What am I referring to? It's  the Coca-Cola find your name in the bottle mania!

I've seen one with my name, but there is a letter missing and so I did not had a picture with it. But I find it fun to see my name and it prompted me to search on how to do it. See the link below to try your name:

http://www.shareacoke.com/#bottle

Of course, I was able to find my name and Alvin on the list, as for Ashaya her name is not in there as it is unique great thing that Hannah is available. It was fun, try it now!


Share a coke with us!










Have a great weekend guys!

Share a Coca-Cola with someone you love and spread happiness!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento